|Stall/Booth Type||Size||Before 03/31/2017||After 03/31/2017|
|Jewelry Vendors - EB1||10x20||$9,999||$11,000|
|Semi-precious, Gems/Pearls - EB2||10x10||$3,000||$4,000|
|Arts, Crafts - EB3||10x10||$3,000||$4,000|
|Corporations, Real Estate - EB4||10x10||$5,000||$6,000|
|A/V, DVD, Home Applicances - EB5||10x10||$3,000||$4,000|
|Sarees, Boutique - EB6||10x10||$3,000||$4,000|
|Non-Profit - EB7||10x10||$1,000||$2,000|
|Any Other type - EB8||10x10||$2,000||$3,000|
|Food Stalls EB9||10x20||$5,000||$6,000|
|Sponsorship1 - EB10||10x30||0||0|
|Sponsorship2 - EB11||10x40||0||0|
|Sweet Shop - EB12||10x10||$1,000||$1,500|
|Massage - EB13||10x20||$1,000||$1,500|
|Kids Play Area - EB14||60x80||$0||$0|
|Arts Gallery - EB15||60x80||$0||$0|
Terms and Conditions
- Electric outlets/internet are available upon request.
- Allocation of booths is based on the First Come First Served basis. Booths will be allotted upon receiving full payment only.
- Each Exhibitor gets 2 Free registrations. (Does not apply to Non-Profit booths)
- Amount once paid neither be refunded nor transferred before or after the convention.
- Convention committee has all rights to modify the floor plan at any time based on circumstances.
- TANA, Convention Center, Facility Vendors are not responsible for any kind of theft, loss or damage of any goods. No insurance will be provided by TANA or Convention Center.
- TANA or Convention Center are not responsible for any kind of taxes or permits. Exhibit vendors should comply with City/State/Federal laws, rules and regulations for exhibiting. TANA is not responsible for international taxing.
- Exhibitors can’t sub-lease their booths. Booth should not be modified in any form and should not obstruct the view of other booths.
- Exhibitors are fully responsible for any kind of damage caused by them to the Convention Center’s property.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to sell/display/handout any products or flyers other than the mentioned categories in the Registration form.
- Exbhitors will need to pay $350 to general contractor for moving exhibits from dock to exhibit area and move from storage if advance shipments are made
|Exhibit Offline Registration||Click Here|